Digital automation of HR processes statistics
More and more companies realize the need to automate HR processes. OnHires’ positive experience confirms that automation tools can significantly streamline the hiring process, making it more efficient and faster. Plus, digital automation allows recruitment agencies to provide recruitment services of much better quality and at a much higher level.
In addition, automating the work of HR departments also makes their work more successful and productive, freeing up valuable time for more meaningful processes.
The following statics prove these statements:
- 72% of employers believe talent acquisition will be fully automated within the next decade.
- HR automation integration enables companies to cut up to 21% in recruiting costs by 28% in HR hours.
- HR managers lose 35% or 14 hours a week of their work time on average, manually completing tasks that could be automated.
- Automated skills testing makes the candidate screening process 64% more efficient.
- 82% of recruiters believe that investing in state-of-the-art recruiting tools and technologies is the best way to improve their performance.