What does a hiring strategy mean?
A hiring strategy is a plan of action to improve the recruitment process to fulfill the hiring aims optimally and efficiently.
The main goals of a recruiting strategy may be formulated like this:
- to attract more well-qualified and skilled candidates;
- to improve job proposal acceptance rate;
- to shorten new employee turnover rate;
- to rationalize the application procedures and reduce the candidates’ outflow;
- to find optimal job boards and candidates’ tracking channels;
- to make up the optimal vacancy description form;
- to integrate new searching tools into the candidate tracking system.