Recruitment software statistics
- According to the statistics, the most popular talent tracking software includes SmartRecruiters, BambooHR, Workday, Greenhouse, and Submittable.
- Almost 99% of Fortune 500 companies use special recruitment software.
- 94% of recruiters claim that using recruitment software has positively influenced their hiring process.
- 68% of recruiters believe investing in advanced recruiting technology is the best way to improve recruiting outcomes.
- Over 30% of companies use cloud systems to store their personnel data.
- The HR tech market has expanded by over 75% due to startups.
- The HR tech sector will almost double by 2025.