What is the importance of the human resources manager?
The HR manager is the one in charge of the staff. This specialist also hires employees to the company and helps the newcomers adapt to the work conditions and team cooperation. In short, they bring new members to the team. But not only that.
I would list their responsibilities in this way:
- monitoring the situation in the labor market. Based on its analysis, forming the optimal level of salary;
- timely and quick hiring of new specialists to the company;
- forming a personnel reserve;
- making personnel changes;
- preparing proposals for the distribution of the company’s budget for HR issues;
- planning and resolving labor issues, drawing up and signing employment contracts, and maintaining personal files of the staff;
- organizing positions and staff functions.