The requirements for these experts may vary depending on the underlying platform where such a specialist will work, the blockchain languages, and the sphere of specialization.
The general requirements for blockchain developers are the following:
- Skills in working with web and mobile applications such as Android or iOS.
- Ability to build data structures for blockchains, create secure blockchain technologies, and develop application features and interfaces.
- Ability to maintain client and server-side applications.
- Skills to apply knowledge of ledgers and smart contracts, consensus methods, and cryptocurrencies.
- Familiarity with threat analysis, bug detection, and performance management.
- Skills to enable secure digital transactions by creating systems to record and store blockchain data in a way that prevents changes or hacks.