Now we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager who can oversee all aspects of projects: set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize the progress of the project, and prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
BTCBIT provides a secure, reliable, and fully regulated exchange of various cryptocurrencies.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people.
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively;
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools such as Confluence Wiki, Jira, Waterfall/Agile methodologies, and Scrum approach;
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Proven ability to complete projects according to the outlined scope, budget, and timeline;
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field;
• 3-5 years of project management and related experience;
• Experience in the Fintech industry will be considered as an advantage.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects;
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget;
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
• Ensure resource availability and allocation;
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
• Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques;
• Report and escalate to management as needed;
• Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders;
• Perform risk management to minimize potential risks;
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Professional development opportunities: we invest in the professional development of our employees, providing opportunities for training, mentoring, and networking;
Fast-paced and dynamic work environment: yes it can be challenging, but also it inspires you;
Technology-driven and innovative: we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, which can provide you with the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and be part of developing new and exciting products and services;
Collaborative and team-oriented culture: it’s maybe sounds “classically” but we really work together to achieve common goals;
Career advancement opportunities: we are growing fast and that creates opportunities for you to advance your careers and take on new roles and responsibilities in the future;
Flexibility: achieve a healthy work-life balance with adaptable scheduling.