BTCBIT - aims to have the best exchange rates for all major e-currencies and the best 24/7 live support for our customers, this allows people from all around the world to buy and sell digital currencies comfortable and safely. Our company is a team of young and clever people, and we think that being open-minded and negotiable are the most important things in online business. BTCBIT guarantees that the company will do everything in order to satisfy our clients’ needs
• 2+ years of experience as a manual QA
• You have a solid knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes as well as in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• You have a good understanding of the modern web (HTML, CSS, HTTP, SSL, etc.) and experience with DB (SQL queries)
• You are familiar with working in Agile/Scrum environments
• You have knowledge in backend/API service testing using POSTMAN, Swagger
• Strong analytical and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems and provide a suited solution for clients.
• Good command of English and Russian both written and spoken.
• You have experience with test automation tools such
as Selenium or Robot Framework
• You have gained some knowledge of performance testing tools like JMeter
• Banking domain testing is a plus.
• Cooperate with internal teams for user stories elaboration, test
automation, bug fixes, etc.
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test
• Play a crucial role in establishing professional quality assurance
• Monitoring errors in the system and discussing them with other
• Helping with bug detection and fixing