Are you a direct response nerd? Do you thrive on diving deep into funnel analytics? Do you sweat over a 2% pre-sell click through rate increase? Do you pour through customer data, trying to craft compelling offers that convert?
Do you enjoy leading and building a high performing team? Do you want to join a thriving company that will push you to be your best? With the ability to move fast, make quick decisions and grow in a competitive environment. Where you will be treated with respect and given autonomy in your role.
If you answered yes to all of these, you are in the right place.
We are an 8-figure eCommerce holding company that has successfully scaled multiple brands past 7 and 8 figures in just two years! We’re projected to hit a $25m run rate in 2022…But there’s one thing stopping us.
As the industry continues to evolve, and paid advertising continues to get more expensive we have identified the need to extract more value from each visitor. To understand our customers better. And to craft truly helpful offers that convert like crazy.
And we need your help (the offer strategist) to do it.
Profound Commerce is a brand holding company with an employee presence in the US, the Philippines, China and the UK. We implement leading product development, marketing and operational practices to help our portfolio companies profitably grow. Our executive team, investors and advisors represent many decades of experience in e-commerce, digital marketing and logistics
- Proven experience as a CRO strategist for 1+year
- Understanding of Direct Response & Copy
- Analytical and process driven
- Understanding of the customer and their journey from not knowing our product, to purchase.
- Worked with Hotjar, Clarity, Google Optimize or equivalent software.
- Detailed oriented and meticulous
- You are a self-starter and can work independently without supervision
- You have excellent written/spoken English skills so that you can easily collaborate with our team
- You are comfortable working with other people remotely
- You are open to change and feedback
- You are proactive and constantly finding new ways to improve your performance
- You take pride in the results that you deliver
Working with web design & project management team to lead to all new product launches
Working with web design & project management team to lead to all new funnel launches within existing products
Leading the CRO & continuous improvement of our scaling funnels
Working with the creative director to ensure produced media and advertising is congruent to our funnels.
Going deep into research to understand the pain points, fears, desires, and purchase prompt of our ideal avatar.
Specializing In Paid Traffic & Content
We believe in investing in our people; resources, training, and more will be provided
Work with an amazing team that is dedicated to supporting each other and growing together
Flexible working arrangements (we are output-focused)
Uncapped bonuses for strong performance