TradeTheNews.com - financial news analysis company. We offer our service to thousands of clients since 1998. Joining us is a good opportunity to improve your skills of working on the challenging projects with great people.
We're a product company with 20+ years of history on the financial services market. We use time tracking, we don't follow SCRUM, we have a small team of 3 devs and 2 IT engineers and looking for more devs to work on new projects/features. There are some products we offer to our clients and some in-house developed systems we use inside the company, so there are a lot of places to apply your brilliant skills within our company.
**M i c r o s o f t **
- Experienced in engineering support of Active Directory, Exchange, and any additional Microsoft, and VMware products;
- Experience with Active Directory including AD forest migration, as well as a strong foundation in other directory service technologies including GPO, DNS and DHCP, DFS, WSUS, user profile management;
- Hands on experience designing and configuring Microsoft Windows (Server and End User) technology including Antivirus, patch management and other System Administration tools;
- Experience with capacity planning, performance monitoring and maintenance planning to ensure high availability.
- Maintaining Application Packaging Standards / Desktop Standards / Hardware Imaging / OS Patches, etc. Common OS layer worldwide;
- Exchange (2016 and newer) Administration / Support;
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008 and newer) Administration / Support.
- Demonstrated experience in Virtualization Desktop Infrastructure with VMware Horizon View (7.x+)
- Demonstrated experience in virtualization specifically with VMware VSphere and ESXi Virtual Infrastructure (6.x+);
- Good knowledge of VMware applications and physical infrastructure services and their integration within the virtual infrastructure;
- Understanding of Windows Desktop operating systems to include design considerations for desktop, laptop and Thin-client/VDI;
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting VDI issues around performance, access and usability;
- Good understanding of profile management and GPO;
- Experience in Application Layering – Must Have skill;
- Expertise with SAN and VSAN storage.
Linux skills (not all essential):
- Experience with multiple OS platforms such as (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat)
- Configuring Linux operating systems for optimal performance.
- Performance monitoring, tuning utilities and commands.
- Container orchestration platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Demonstrated NMS (Zabbix, Kabana etc) implementation history;
- Unified Endpoint Management (UEM);
- Expert backup admin skills using VEEM
- Strong Networking knowledge - netmasks, VLANs, ACLs, DHCP, DNS, routing.
- Good scripting knowledge is preferred for automation using Powershell, Ansible etc;
- Microsoft Expert level (or MCSE ) certifications;
- VCP - VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization certification;
- VCP - VMware Certified Professional - Desktop and Mobility certification
- Cisco Professional certification - CCNP +